Forever Friends offers a complete library of books to help cope with the loss of your pet. Stop in anytime during regular business hours to check out one of our free to use books. We also have a quarterly newsletter with lots of information and tips. Click the link below or call us today to have us mail you a copy.
Pet Bereavement Support:
The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
For pet lovers grieving the death of a pet or an ill pet.
The Rainbow Passage
Pet Loss Support Center
Forever Friends Grief Support Library:
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Pet Loss by Herbert A.Nieburg, Ph.D. and Arlene Fischer
- The Fall of Freddie the Leaf by Leo Buscaglia Ph.D.
- I’ll Always Love You by Hans Wilhelm
- When a Pet Dies by Fred Rogers
- Lifetimes by Bryan Mellonie and Robert Ingpen
- The Tenth Good Thing About Barney by Judith Viorst
- Will I See You In Heaven (for Dog or Cat) by Friar Jack Wintz
- Will I see my pet in Heaven? by Friar Jack Wintz
- (DVD) We Will Miss You Support for Grieving the Death of a Pet